When will we hit 2,000 members?

Len Backus

Administrator
Staff member
We have 1,719 members as of today and the number has recently been increasing at the rate of over 3 per day. Wow, who would have thunk? But more importantly, the quality of the group is top shelf. I spend little time on some of the more generalized forums out there. Just enough to remember why we started this forum.

Thanks Dave, Darryl, Ian, Steve, Chris.

A special thanks to you other prolific contributers. You know who you are. You guys make this site successful.

I am still sometimes amazed and often humbled by the amount of high level experience that is generously shared by all of you.

So, Dave King, how about whipping out your 24 year-old sliderule to calculate the answer to this question? To make it more of a challenge for you I would also have to know what will be the official recorded low temperature in Oshkosh, Wisconsin on that day in the future when the 2,000 member number is achieved. Others are welcome to join in the contest. The winner will receive a very nice (
wink.gif
) prize to be thought up by Ian and Darryl. (Ian and Darryl, are you listening?)
smile.gif

Chris, that's a very mean thing for a boy from warm Tennessee to wish upon a poor Wisconsin boy.
smile.gif

Hunting season should up the #s a little and you never know when someone is going to stir something up on another board;-).My guess would be November 30th and the temp will be 22 deg.

Len-- I'm going with Dec 31, 2003(New Years Eve) AND and an official low of -12*F for Oshkosh, WI on that date....CJ

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts