Whats the worse rifle or gun you ever bought ? I hsve several tied

The worse rifle I ever bought was a tie between a Winchester model 70 stainless control feed 338 win mag and a CVA express muzzleloader honorable mention is a new one a kimber model 84 in 6.5 cm .The Winchester model 70 stainless with a boss was about a total flop but a friend shot 7 moose with it in Alaska .The finish some kinda coating rusted and flaked in the gun case .The magazine wouldn't work I had to get a whole new trigger guard and magazine .The worse thing they totally drilled the scope mount holes totally crooked making it almost impossible to get a scope to work .I finally got Burris signature rings with offset to tje maximum offset .The scope barely could site in .Winchester almost replaced the whole gun but backed out because there were any more boss 338s .The cva express muzzleloader was total junk it had one site for two barrels and fell off .I finally got a set if express sites which heroes. THE funnest thing is that it fell apart many tomes because the hinge pin fell out making the gum fall apart cba finally fixed it but didn't want to .The kmber model 84 in 6.5 cm just jams and kimber refuses to fix it .I don't know if it's yhe magazine or the bedding .I am going to try another magazine hopefully that works .The other problem with it is lack of scope mounrs I can't find one for this model totally sold out .I wish companies would furnish at least weaver bases .Bad guns totally stink I had a few more too a marlin muzzleloader that's hangfires like up to 10 mins later is the most unsafe I quit shooting it .
Worst rifle out of all my caliber and company's is a company out of Utah, I have it hanging in my reloading room as a reminder to put an extra 1500 get a real rifle out if georgia. So avoid FIERCE. NOW JON I HOPE YOU SEE THIS !

I had one of those beautiful little wood Kimbers in 308. Soo frustrating. The hardest I have ever worked to make a rifle shoot and minute of baseball was as good as it got. Sold it to a fellow that was more than happy with that accuracy and, thinking it had to just be a bad example, bought another one. I said I REALLY wanted that rifle to work. Exact same results. Fool me twice shame on me.
I would've been happy with a baseball. Mine was closer to a basketball. 10" groups at 100 yards, and it wouldn't feed out of the magazine. Not like it would miss picking up a round every now and then…it would stovepipe every single time you tried to cycle it. Even a cursory QC check would've identified it had problems. Never should've left the factory. By far the worst customer service I've dealt with in the industry when I tried to get them to fix it.

Bought my wife a Weatherby vanguard Synthetic chambered in 308 Win. Wouldn't shoot better than 2-2.5 MOA. I did everything I could to get that gun to shoot well, Weatherby took it back 3 times and "couldn't replicate the poor accuracy issues" I was experiencing. I put it in a chassis, bedded the rail, bedded the chassis (still the one and only chassis bed job I've ever done), handloads, box ammo, other people tried their handloads in it and I think the best group I got was like 1.1", but that was a veerrrry mild load with a 125gr Accubond, kind of defeats the purpose of a .308. still the only 30 cal. rifle I've ever owned.
Ended up yanking the barrel off it and threw it in the scrap. I still have the action for a 6mm creedmoor build.

New Savage 17 HMR, it (well they) were one of the package deals. Scope and bolt action rifle with tupperware stock. First one grouped 3" at 100 yds with the ammo that it "liked". Sold it to a guy I knew that wanted the action and scope. 2nd one was no better, I bought a 17 cal barrel off of ebay, had it chambered and now it shoots 1" @ 100. Good enough for what I want it for.

I had a Ruger American Rimfire that shot 6-8" groups at 50 yards that was of the usual Ruger inferior fit and finish. Remington 783 that just would not feed from the magazines properly. Granted those are both budget offerings, so the expectations was pretty low.

I also made the mistake of buying a Desert Tech MDRX because I had been following their development since the beginning and it was sort of a bucket list gun for me. Was not worth the money, clumsy trigger and horribly heavy controls due to being a bullpup. The handguard attachment was weak, and the barrel could be installed clocked slightly left or right. When you pull the trigger and nothing happens, there is no way to assess or see what was wrong. Finicky ejection system as well with the forward ejection model, but that was all they had at the time. I think the gas system also needed a lot of break in, more so than I was willing to commit to in light of all the other problems. Also found out that DT is a lot more of a small scale/boutique/fly by night type of company than I had previously realized. Not trying to bad mouth them, but trying to get the "upgraded" handguard what a lesson in patience. Sold it and got my money back but it was disappointing considering how excited I had been to finally get my hands on one.

I've had 2.

First was a Weatherby Vangard (first gen) in 243 Win.
Bought for my daughter for deer hunting.
First 3 shots in to slightly under 1MOA, per their guarantee.
Next 3 shots would be 3MOA. And groups would grow expedentially.
My daughter traded it on a bow.
Only rifle I was happy to see go!

2nd is a revolver.
Charter Arms Professional 357 Mag.
Tried 60 rounds of factory ammo and handloads. Gun has only shot 4 rounds.
The last time it fired a round, I aimed to see if the next one would go off. Look down the sights and the front sight was spun 90°.

Remington 552BDL, bought new around 40 years ago. At 25 yards I could not get a bullet on paper. I had the rear sight hanging so far out it was almost falling off. Sent it back to Remington. They ended up sending me a new gun to my FFL dealer. Took a while. Finally found out the barrel had been screwed into the receiver crooked. Should have never left the factory. Charter Arms revolver in 9mm. Terrible design. Little springs to help extract the fired rounds. After one cylinder was fired, some would not work. Usually, a second cylinder full rendered the rest inoperable.

A henry 22 mag i won at an SCI dinner.. I tried every brand of ammo i could find and three different scopes.. couldn't hit a barn door from the inside.. It went to Gunbroker... I hope you didn't get it.

What it one of the "shallow rifled" ones? We had a 22 mag that was un rifled.... Henry eventually made it right but it took a while and was a bit of shock to see little to no rifling.