What 7mm magnum cartridge to build?

Kcollins01

I recently got a 700 300rum rifle off my brother. Not really wanting another 30cal but couldn't say no to the deal. Really been wanting another 7mm lately. Have only ever owned a 7mm rem mag and want another 7mm. Should I go 7saum, 7prc, one of the shermans, or something else?

Thats a tuff one they are all good. If you're not going to reload I'd do the prc. If you do reload and want more speed with heavy bullets the 28 nosler is a good choice. If you want to shoot 180 gr. Or lighter consider the 7saum. I'm sure you will get many more opinions on this.
Jack

Thats a tuff one they are all good. If you're not going to reload I'd do the prc. If you do reload and want more speed with heavy bullets the 28 nosler is a good choice. If you want to shoot 180 gr. Or lighter consider the 7saum. I'm sure you will get many more opinions on this.
Jack
I reload for everything I shoot and I'm open to any suggestion. I'll probably just go with whatever catches my eye the most.

I recently got a 700 300rum rifle off my brother. Not really wanting another 30cal but couldn't say no to the deal. Really been wanting another 7mm lately. Have only ever owned a 7mm rem mag and want another 7mm. Should I go 7saum, 7prc, one of the shermans, or something else?
7 RM CIP length action & magazine. Savage has the Elite Precision line with these criteria. You can load long CBTO/COAL and surpass the PRC benefits very easily. The Peterson Long Brass for 7RM is coming available after the success of the 300 WM long brass version.

I thought about I've run the 300 and 338rum for a couple of years now. And I think I'm looking for something that doesn't eat up as much powder.
7 PRC is a Sweet choice,.. My son, really Likes, his !
5 shots under, 1/2 MOA with, 180 grain, ELD-M's / ADG Brass at, 2,987 FPS with, "Thrown" Charges of, StaBall HD powder.
7 SAUM is,. another good, choice.
I'd AVOID, the Barrel Burners that, GULP,. Huge Volumes of, Gun Powder !