What’s going on here?

IS the sfar 308win rated or nato? If nato the 308win is to hot by 2k psi. I haven't had any issues with hornady ammo in any of my AR's. What you could do is check with Hornady and give lot # to see if there's a recall?

It's over pressured! I had a guy blowing primers left and right with his Omen 300 WM AR. The Super performance is not made for an AR platform because of the chamber pressures. They do fine in a bolt action rifle, they can handle the higher pressure.

Switch ammo and problem solved. You can adjust the gas block, but are still over pressured for the AR
And on that note, most factory ammo is tested in bolt guns. Other than cartridges specific for AR's, they are at safe levels.

I've been shooting a six arc for a little while now. Hornady actually has different published data for six arc in a semi auto gun versus a bolt gun.
Gas port size can and will change for that also. I have a criterion 6.5creed that pops primers with Hornady match 123a-max and sst, but runs fine in 2 aero precision barrels.

This is far from the first time there is separate data for different guns. Check your loading manuals and you will find low and high pressure data for 45 Colt, 45-70 Govt, and others, strictly based on the platform they are designed to be fired in. The different pressure 6ARC data is clearly labeled as Bolt Gun and Gas Gun data with proper explanations.
Sierra has data separate in 223 bolt and 223 gas gun along with a few other data listers that state 308win as "service rifle".