Western hunting partner (Michigan)

You can't even put in for a group in MI.

Baldwin is the toughest tag to draw. Heard it was 12 points.
I thought I had seen where to put in under a group for Michigan. I live just south of Red Oak, but have been putting in for Gladwin

You can't even put in for a group in MI.

Baldwin is the toughest tag to draw. Heard it was 12 points.
This from the Michigan DNR Bear guide: Q:, Can I apply to hunt in a group with other hunters? Yes, you may apply in a hunt party with up to four applicants (including yourself).All applicants in a hunt party will receive a license if the party is selected, except for those who submit an invalid application. The preference point total for the party will be equal to applicant with the fewest number of points. A party is considered nonresident if any applicant is a nonresident. How do I apply with a hunting party? The first person to apply (either you or your hunting partners) chooses a hunt unit(s) and receives a "party ID" number, which is printed on the application receipt. A new party ID number is issued each year. Provide the party ID number to the remaining partners to use when applying to comp

Points = ponzi

What the outdoor marketing machine won't tell you is:

Places you can draw - you don't want to go.
Places you want go - you won't draw.

We're reaching the Tipping Point where all this western hunting hullabaloo is going to collapse on itself.

The outdoor hucksters have killed the outdoors.

This from the Michigan DNR Bear guide: Q:, Can I apply to hunt in a group with other hunters? Yes, you may apply in a hunt party with up to four applicants (including yourself).All applicants in a hunt party will receive a license if the party is selected, except for those who submit an invalid application. The preference point total for the party will be equal to applicant with the fewest number of points. A party is considered nonresident if any applicant is a nonresident. How do I apply with a hunting party? The first person to apply (either you or your hunting partners) chooses a hunt unit(s) and receives a "party ID" number, which is printed on the application receipt. A new party ID number is issued each year. Provide the party ID number to the remaining partners to use when applying to comp

I guess it does! However there is no chance I'd burn extra points waiting for people. Person with the fewest points. I know you can get a tag in the UP every year or every other year.

I guess it does! However there is no chance I'd burn extra points waiting for people. Person with the fewest points. I know you can get a tag in the UP every year or every other year.
Just putting it out there. Good Luck