Western hunting partner (Michigan)

grouse

Hello

I plan to do a few western hunts in the coming years. Looking to go every other year or possibly every year depending on species. Looking for someone that would like to team up and share costs as well
As planning and scouting. I'm from Michigan and have a few buddies that deer hunt but no one that's wants to go west.

Looking for someone honest, ethical, easy going. A person of faith would be nice but not at all necessary. I have a family so long trips are not practical for me. I now hunt and firearm hunt. Currently stacking points in Wyoming, Montana, Colorado. Species I plan to hunt, bear, elk, mule deer and antelope. Maybe others.

Please no loudmouths, poachers, Tresspassers, non-smoker preferred.

Pm me if interested. Happy to share
More about me in a pm.

Last edited:
Hello

I plan to do a few western hunts in the coming years. Looking to go every other year or possibly every year depending on species. Looking for someone that would like to team up and share costs as well
As planning and scouting. I'm from Michigan and have a few buddies that deer hunt but no one that's wants to go west.

Looking for someone honest, ethical, easy going. A person of faith would be nice but not at all necessary. I have a family so long trips are not practical for me. I now hunt and firearm hunt. Currently stacking points in Wyoming, Montana, Colorado. Species I plan to hunt, bear, elk, mule deer and antelope. Maybe others.

More about me in a pm.
I'd just go over the counter in Idaho . There's already over 10,000 that have their Elk tags for 2022.

You have the same problem as I do. Have been lining up an antelope hunt for years. When it's time for putting in applications, everyone gets an excuse why they think they can't go. Just frustrating. Drove into Canada by myself on a moose hunt, NM on a muley hunt,AK on bear hunt, and a few others. Maybe we'll talk someday .
Straight Shooting.

Hello

More about me in a pm.
Just starting to build points myself. I'll keep you in mind when the time comes to put in. Thinking Montana for elk, mulie. Probably not this year, but possibly 2023 or 2024. I'd like to go every other year eventually.

I'd be interested. I'd like to do some as well. Muley and antelope for sure. I just began researching how to earn points and been contemplating just doing OTC for them if possible. I'm not after trophy animals, just a couple decent bucks.