Welsh foxs

shooter53

I dont know why but the foxs here in Wales are a lot bigger this year, Must be good eating, heres 2 from last night shot with a tikka t3 222 the dark one just under 300yds thats a long shot over here, Happy shooting stay safe all

Attachments

• 20241009_211741[1].jpg
    20241009_211741[1].jpg
    291.6 KB · Views: 46
  • 20241009_215849[1].jpg
    20241009_215849[1].jpg
    503.1 KB · Views: 47
Good shooting. I lived in Wimbledon for a couple yrs and hunted all over England. Longest shot ever was just over 200yds with my guide/friend's Sako 270 on a fox and I agree 100% having a 300yd shot there is a poke. Interestingly enough, shot him between the front shoulders, it basically destroyed the rear half of his body and he still drug himself away for over 60yds. On the flip side, watched a neighbor's big Persian cat chase a fox all over the parking area of our flat one night - musta been 20-30mins of chase then rest. The noises they made were right out of a Stephen King film.

Good shooting. I lived in Wimbledon for a couple yrs and hunted all over England. Longest shot ever was just over 200yds with my guide/friend's Sako 270 on a fox and I agree 100% having a 300yd shot there is a poke. Interestingly enough, shot him between the front shoulders, it basically destroyed the rear half of his body and he still drug himself away for over 60yds. On the flip side, watched a neighbor's big Persian cat chase a fox all over the parking area of our flat one night - musta been 20-30mins of chase then rest. The noises they made were right out of a Stephen King film.
Must be mad out there, where you can be hunted whilst hunting, Stay safe

I dont know why but the foxs here in Wales are a lot bigger this year, Must be good eating, heres 2 from last night shot with a tikka t3 222 the dark one just under 300yds thats a long shot over here, Happy shooting stay safe all
I didn't think you were allowed firearms in the UK.😁 Nice looking animal. Thanks for sharing.

I didn't think you were allowed firearms in the UK.😁 Nice looking animal. Thanks for sharing.
We are allowed Firearms but the laws are strict, First your doctor has to a Medical forn to say you have no problems and your not on certain tablets thats £140, If i was to shout at another Motorist as you do sometimes that could be your license gone because i was aggressive, (very strict) Hey

We are allowed Firearms but the laws are strict, First your doctor has to a Medical forn to say you have no problems and your not on certain tablets thats £140, If i was to shout at another Motorist as you do sometimes that could be your license gone because i was aggressive, (very strict) Hey
You mean like yesterday. I heard somebody honking their horn in the street infront of me. She had both hands giving him the number "1" sign. Needless to say, I don't think she was to happy. 😁🤣. It's a good thing they don' t have that law here. In Montana we can carry a pistol with clips in the firearm as long as nothing in the chamber. No permits required. More and more states are changing to that. Allow to carry and no permits needed.
Nice Fox!!!