Welcome To Cabela's

Len , this is terrible !

I just received a gazillion dollars worth of stuff from Cabelas:eek: Oh well , next order will be through LRH . I think this a great deal , ability to support two of my favorite places atr the same time :D

Jimmba

Have spent way to much "in" Cabela's but have yet to order anything from their cataloge or online. I like the idea of them paying you a commision though and will strongly consider useing it for future needs!

It might be your security setting because i have ad blocker and pop up blocker turned on. Your setting might not allow third party cookies or links mine is set on medium but i have norton antivirus.

I see it and will be placing an order for my buddy to bring home with him when he visits shortly, it won't be alot but everything helps, right Len?

You couldn't get them to do something about their carriage charges to the UK could you Len 40% of order for airfreight sure is steep.

Hesketh, thanks and I'll see what I can do about the shipping cost when I have lunch with the Cabela's CEO tomorrow. :cool:

And I better be right!!!!!

Len,

I believe there is a bunch of us that could not buy from Cabela's without going through Long Range Hunting. And I better be right!!!!! :)

Well, it is very interesting, but the ONLY computer I have that DOESN'T let me see the Cabelas logo is my home computer, the one I use the most!

I have reset everything, turned off the pop up blockers, turned off my internet security suite, etc. Nothing changes it!

Totally weird!!

Bill

Anythings possible, but I was at that computer when you first got the Cabelas ad up!!:)

We have separate computers at home, because she has to do so much photo processing that I got tired of waiting to use "my" computer. I built her a screamer with lots of memory and hard drive space. (All those photos really hog space, and she'll take 1200 or more at a single wedding!)

It's completely weird. Maybe I need to completely dump from my favorites and see if it comes up when I reload.

Bill

Len; I'm now getting the "Outside Hub" link instead of Cabelas. Another sponsor, I hope. I appreciate this website.

Tom

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts