• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Weatherby custom shop vanguard **SPF*

schooney57

Due to an illness I am forced to sell my Weatherby Custom Shop Vanguard in 300 WIN MAG. The barrel and action were Teflon coated at the factory, 24" barrel, Timney Deluxe trigger installed(original trigger included) The stock is a Bell & Carlson Medalist with aluminum bedding block, it is glass bedded and has the Sage Country finish. Sims Vibration Labs recoil pad, Leupold VX3 3.5-10x40 Gold Ring in Millet rings and bases. Included in package RCBS dies, 50 new DWM cases, Nosler 180 gr Accubond bullets, once fired cases as well. This rifle is extremely accurate as the photos will show. I took my one and only Elk with this rifle and it has been in the safe ever since. It is in like new condition! The stock is a true B&C Medalist, not the cheap injection molded stock with checkering like WallyWorld was selling. $1100 shipped to your FFL in lower 48 **Note** The site would not allow me to download photos, I will try after it is posted, If interested I can pm you photos as well

Attachments

• kids 022.jpg
    kids 022.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 12
  • kids 028.jpg
    kids 028.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Re: Weatherby custom shop vanguard

Just checking to see if its still for sale. How many shots fired, if you reload what loads have you had success with. Would you consider selling the gun and scope seperately.