• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

For Sale Weatherby Backcountry TI 6.5 RPM

Not exactly the same as an elk, but I have the identical rifle and it was 1 shot on an aoudad at 378 yds. 127 gr. bullet.

you bet - looks like a box of 50 runs couple bucks a round give or take with a quick search. I'm hoping one of you guys buys this thing before I justify why i need another one! LOL TI's are top notch,

weatherby typically uses norma brass - i'm assuming that to be the case with RPM i wont testify to that. I shoot factory ammo and mine likes the 127LRX and 130 swift scirocco's which i prefer for our uses but both shoot incredibly well half inch or better 3 shot group. If this was a southpaw I would have bitten the bullet already - lol it would be for the wife but she has one and plenty others.

Running Peterson brass in mine. Got 99gr Hammer Hunters up to 3800 easily with 7828.
Tried some 124 HH's but never hit pressure where I stopped. Those got to 3450 and I'll revisit when I get time. Really like the cartridge and rifle. Someone will be very happy snapping this up!

Running Peterson brass in mine. Got 99gr Hammer Hunters up to 3800 easily with 7828.
Tried some 124 HH's but never hit pressure where I stopped. Those got to 3450 and I'll revisit when I get time. Really like the cartridge and rifle. Someone will be very happy snapping this up!
99 grain hh man that's smokin!! Well done, bet the bit like lightning!