We are buying a Kubota MX5400 and probably need to sell some rifles.

Coyote Shadow Tracker

LRH Sponsor
We are buying Kubota MX5400 with a Backhoe BH92 with Hydraulic Thumb and a Front End Loader FA1065 & Third Function..

Everything is so expensive. We bought a tractor about 15 years ago and they have doubled in price,
We have so much work to be done around here and the buying the Tractor with implements would be cheaper for us to buy it and do the work ourselves.
I was looking at our IRAs and 401ks and everything went up last week $60k and would have came close to buying the tractor, but then this week it went down $60.
That what it is with uncertainty with our government, Can't wait until after the election and then the Inauguration for the markets to level out and hopefully start going UP UP UP UP UP
Thing is we need to start chambering, Engraving, Cerakoting Rifles along with selling off some of our inventory. to pay for Tractor. You may start seeing some good deals come from us.

Yeah, the rollercoaster ride in the retirement market is getting to be a little tiring. Up, down, Up down, up down never ending cycle. I still have not made it back to where I was a couple of years ago. Honestly, it did get there for about 20 minutes a couple of weeks ago then bam, gone. Good luck with your new purchase, I hope it all works out OK for you guys.

Yeah, the rollercoaster ride in the retirement market is getting to be a little tiring. Up, down, Up down, up down never ending cycle. I still have not made it back to where I was a couple of years ago. Honestly, it did get there for about 20 minutes a couple of weeks ago then bam, gone. Good luck with your new purchase, I hope it all works out OK for you guys.
Allen Thanks much and good luck to all of us that has their life savings put away and need to live off it now. I really thing that there is a new LIGHT coming and our retirement programs will pick back up and produce some good fruit for all of us!
God Bless the USA!!!

We would much rather talk about building rifles, shooting, reloading, hunting but this Forum also gives us all the option for General Discussion. There is a lot of us with a wealth of knowledge on just about everything so a Post like this can help us and maybe other members that are looikg to get a Tractor for their Food Plots and properties.
We met with the Kabuto Dealer several times already. Everything we want on the Tractor has extra on everything. Adding the BH92 Backhoe on it and you would think that the price of the BH is the Price. No Way the BH is $10K then we were told to put it on the Tractor is several K$ more for the Mounting Plates to the frame of the tractor. Why doesn't the BH come with attachment to the tractor? Then another $3K for the Hydraulic Thumb. I'll buy it myself and install for a little over $1K. The FEL doesn't come with a Third Function. Dealer wants $1,800. I can get the Same Third Function with Hoses, attachments, Valves/Controls for $800.
Not only to say that Tractor Sales are in a BIG SLUMP now due to the weather here in the SE. Farmers Hay and other Crops took a big hit. You would think that Tractor Dealers would want to "DEAL". Have a meeting tomorrow to discuss their Prices again. There is a BIG CATACH on Pricing now. Kubota and other Tractor Companies are offering "0%" Down and "0%" for 48 months with monthly payments. It is a good idea to use their money and leave you money gaining interest. The catch is you have to pay them insurance on the Tractor "LOAN" and also the Price of the Tractor is about 10% more than if paying Cash or your own finance. So the "0" "0" is not really a bargain.
I already checked prices in other parts of GA, AL and TN Dealers and was even told by the other dealers that we are getting an HONEST Price now. Guess will have to do the "Walk Away Stare" and see if they will Blink. We can pay for the Tractor twice over by doing the work on our property ourselves. Plus we have our other Tractor, FEL BH to sell.
We also have to look at extending our Food Plots, shooting lanes and getting attachments like Tillers, Brush Hogs and more $ss for hunting and shooting.
Thanks for your input!
Len & Jill

Recent Posts