• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Wby. Accumark 6.5 RPM+Ammo

Have an as new in box weatherby accumark in 6.5 RPM. Here goes! Gun shoots under 1/2" at 100 measured yards! Been on a total of one hunt. Shot a total of 9 times for sighting in and taking two deer in Texas! Includes 5 boxs of weatherby 127 long range X cartridges minus the nine rounds shot already. Ninety one rounds total included!! Has warne two piece bases on it sold scope already! Bases included if wanted. This rifle has proved it's accurate off sand bags and it's not broken in yet.!!!! Comes with factory trigger tech and thread protector. Twist is one in eight inches. Pm for more pictures and answers to your questions. Asking $2300.00 shipped. Insurance will be on the purchaser. No trades at this time I need the money 💰. If there is something wrong with my post please advise. I would rather not have to post it again! Thanks Tribb. I have attached pictures of threaded barrel and the protector as it came from Weatherby! thanks for looking Tribb

Attachments

• IMG_20230622_123924487.jpg
    IMG_20230622_123924487.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 100
Last edited:
Have an as new in box weatherby accumark in 6.5 RPM. Here goes! Gun shoots under 1/2" at 100 measured yards! Been on a total of one hunt. Shot a total of 9 times for sighting in and taking two deer in Texas! Includes 5 boxs of weatherby 127 long range X cartridges minus the nine rounds shot already. Ninety one rounds total included!! Has warne two piece bases on it sold scope already! Bases included if wanted. This rifle has proved it's accurate off sand bags and it's not broken in yet.!!!! Comes with factory trigger tech and thread protector. Twist is one in eight inches. Pm for more pictures and answers to your questions. Asking $2300.00 shipped. Insurance will be on the purchaser. No trades at this time I need the money 💰. If there is something wrong with my post please advise. I would rather not have to post it again! Thanks Tribb
t t t

Folks this is a very nice rifle has all the goodies triggetech trigger fluted & ceracoated, threaded barrel & protector fiberglass stock aluminum bedding blocks great ,fast 6.5 caliber , 8 twist barrel , warne mounts, lighter weight 7.3 lbs! And it shoots ackritt too!!

Folks this is a very nice rifle has all the goodies triggetech trigger fluted & ceracoated, threaded barrel & protector fiberglass stock aluminum bedding blocks great ,fast 6.5 caliber , 8 twist barrel , warne mounts, lighter weight 7.3 lbs! And it shoots ackritt too!!
I'm open to offers! Can sell without ammo or with one or two boxes with rifle! P.M. with questions or offers Thanks

Have an as new in box weatherby accumark in 6.5 RPM. Here goes! Gun shoots under 1/2" at 100 measured yards! Been on a total of one hunt. Shot a total of 9 times for sighting in and taking two deer in Texas! Includes 5 boxs of weatherby 127 long range X cartridges minus the nine rounds shot already. Ninety one rounds total included!! Has warne two piece bases on it sold scope already! Bases included if wanted. This rifle has proved it's accurate off sand bags and it's not broken in yet.!!!! Comes with factory trigger tech and thread protector. Twist is one in eight inches. Pm for more pictures and answers to your questions. Asking $2300.00 shipped. Insurance will be on the purchaser. No trades at this time I need the money 💰. If there is something wrong with my post please advise. I would rather not have to post it again! Thanks Tribb
Ok I'm lowering the price to $2200.00. This rifle has only been fired 9 times total that's it! Have got 91 rounds of the original100 rounds left!

Ok I'm lowering the price to $2200.00. This rifle has only been fired 9 times total that's it! Have got 91 rounds of the original100 rounds left!
Hello folks id like to hear thoughts on this set up. Questions or comments feel free to reply!!

Nice rifle, wrong cartridge. Gonna be a tough sell, but she sure is a pretty shooter!