• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Wby. Accumark 6.5 RPM+Ammo

Have an as new in box weatherby accumark in 6.5 RPM. Here goes! Gun shoots under 1/2" at 100 measured yards! Been on a total of one hunt. Shot a total of 9 times for sighting in and taking two deer in Texas! Includes 5 boxs of weatherby 127 long range X cartridges minus the nine rounds shot already. Ninety one rounds total included!! Has warne two piece bases on it sold scope already! Bases included if wanted. This rifle has proved it's accurate off sand bags and it's not broken in yet.!!!! Comes with factory trigger tech and thread protector. Twist is one in eight inches. Pm for more pictures and answers to your questions. Asking $2300.00 shipped. Insurance will be on the purchaser. No trades at this time I need the money 💰. If there is something wrong with my post please advise. I would rather not have to post it again! Thanks Tribb
Still here folks

Have an as new in box weatherby accumark in 6.5 RPM. Here goes! Gun shoots under 1/2" at 100 measured yards! Been on a total of one hunt. Shot a total of 9 times for sighting in and taking two deer in Texas! Includes 5 boxs of weatherby 127 long range X cartridges minus the nine rounds shot already. Ninety one rounds total included!! Has warne two piece bases on it sold scope already! Bases included if wanted. This rifle has proved it's accurate off sand bags and it's not broken in yet.!!!! Comes with factory trigger tech and thread protector. Twist is one in eight inches. Pm for more pictures and answers to your questions. Asking $2300.00 shipped. Insurance will be on the purchaser. No trades at this time I need the money 💰. If there is something wrong with my post please advise. I would rather not have to post it again! Thanks Tribb
Still available

If you do, when I list on there I typically meet whomever in a somewhat busy area and do cash. That removes the uneasy feeling.

If you do, when I list on there I typically meet whomever in a somewhat busy area and do cash. That removes the uneasy feeling.
Hey Lee it's been a long time since I used them but I usually had them meet me in the parking lot of local gun shop. Thanks for your suggestions sir!

What price are you at now Tribb? Just to keep us updated and you're also offering 5 boxes of ammo to boot. That's a $300+ value right there!