Wanted trophy mule deer for 2

Norse

I hunt brooks range Alaska with pack horses offering caribou and good chance of wolf. I'm a hunter not an outfitter. Usually have a small camp to cover a lot of ground but basics are covered.

I might have a deal for you in Idaho. I will talk to my outfitter buddy and see what he thinks. We have been talking about a brooks range hunt and some fishing. Originally I was going to do a float and hunt situation but this could be fun. I assume this is a mountian style hunt, rifle or archery?

Hey Norse, I've spent a great deal of time hunting, antler shed hunting, scouting Eagle County, CO. It is one of the top muledeer spots in the US. Let me know if you are interested in working out a swap. I've swapped hunts with a number of hunters over the years and it has worked great on both ends. You can email me directly at [email protected] I would be glad to send you lots of pics from recent trips.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.