• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Want To Trade Remington 700 LA stock

Just traded for a rifle from Jeffery May on the forum, it has a;

Mcmillan Hunter stock: black, tan and grey swirly in color. TL Hunter action (remington clone) LONG ACTION

Looking to trade it for;
Mcmillan Game Warden, game hunter, game scout, A-3, something that looks along those lines. Doesn't have to be same brand but no junk, needs to be semi even trade.

Less hunter and more long range/tactical looking. I have 3 McMillan hunters and want a change.

Gun has 0 rounds fired so stock should be new as well. (Awaiting on arrival from Fedex to see) Just getting a jump on putting iView attachment 115227 View attachment 115229 t together the way I'd like it to look.

Let me know what you have... thanks
Just traded a 308/7.62 in a short action Magpul stock, how much do you want for the long action stock?

Not sure on the fill. Yes to the TL Hunter action, Remmy clone. Not sure with what yet. Danny 1788 built the rifle if you want to message him. I bought from Jeff May and still waiting on fedex to deliver it. Just trying to get ahead and get stuff lined up to built way i want it. Answer questions better when i touch it.