Waist bag/fanny pack

ChickenTikka

Afternoon all, wondering if anyone has any suggestions for a waist bag, something with a decent size compartment or two just for a small medkit, snacks and some drag rope. i have backpacks but they ultimately **** me off when stalking. cheers

That is my go to for all my 1 day hunting trips, I would get one with shoulder straps. They are roomy and mine has a rifle pocket with straps. 2 pockets on each side of "belt" and two large Zippered compartments on the back.

I've had this one for a couple of seasons and like it, holds plenty of stuff and doesn't get in the way of anything. Used for everything from jump hunting ducks on the Loop River in Nebraska to chasing aoudad in that canyon country west of Valentine TX

I've had this one for a couple of seasons and like it, holds plenty of stuff and doesn't get in the way of anything. Used for everything from jump hunting ducks on the Loop River in Nebraska to chasing aoudad in that canyon country west of Valentine TX

I second the recommendation on this... my only caveat was the support bar wrapped around the side of my hip too much and interfered with the rifle carry...

That looks like just what im looking for, thanks