Give it a try

Just saying

David
smile.gif

And the original word from German is
Hasenpfeffer
lliterally rabbit with (spicy) pepper".

Matthias
True as that is, it's more than pepper. In Bavaria where I lived it was prepared like Sauerbraten. Very tangy. But I had hasenpfeffer in the northern part of Germany and it was more like a peppery rabbit stew. Both were great. Now as soon as we have a good deep freeze to kill the fleas, I have to go hunting wabbits. Be vewy vewy quiet.

I've hunted all the western states including Alaska, I've hunted Mexico, Siberia, made several trips to Africa, I've had great success and failures doing so but I always had fun, but when I think of fun, first thing that comes to my mind is jacketrabbits, we've had outings where I have blown thru 3 or 4 bricks of 22lr in just a few hours, couldn't fill you're pockets with enough ammo to get out of sight of the truck, now that my state makes one use green ammo, I couldn't afford to shoot like that without taking out a loan,

I've hunted all the western states including Alaska, I've hunted Mexico, Siberia, made several trips to Africa, I've had great success and failures doing so but I always had fun, but when I think of fun, first thing that comes to my mind is jacketrabbits, we've had outings where I have blown thru 3 or 4 bricks of 22lr in just a few hours, couldn't fill you're pockets with enough ammo to get out of sight of the truck, now that my state makes one use green ammo, I couldn't afford to shoot like that without taking out a loan,

When I moved to Wyoming in '85, it was much like you described. However, over the past 30 years …..I've seen more Unicorns than Jacks! 🤬 memtb

Wabbit Hunting is so much fun

Shots fired

Head shots

Well we do miss

Need a bigger magazine
fighting0021.gif
fighting0021.gif

Elder wanted a few

Trappers wanted the rest

2 Old Bro's having fun

5 hrs 44km -13$ each fuel

If you love shooting take a drive too some lease roads