• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Vortex Viper 4-16x44

Gallen

Viper 4-16x44 plex reticle for sale. Scope is used, has 2 scratches on it, not big but noticeable. Glass is in good shape. Dials correctly. $200 shipped (SCOPE SOLD PENDING FUNDS)
20220312_180808.jpg
20220312_180613.jpg
20220312_180601.jpg

Last edited:
I'm sending payment, I just have a job, 11 hours a day, payment's on it's way.
Thank you, Jerry

Well payment is in the mail, Wow and your a LRH Team Member ? Send my MO back when you receive it.

Jerry Waddell

I guess by your words, you've double sold this scope out from under me? Is this right?

Jerry Waddell

More Money??? Your word is worth ****, Greg Allen, Toledo, IA. Send MO back, not return to sender...........Do that part right. It's hard earned money.
Jerry Waddell

More Money??? Your word is worth ****, Greg Allen, Toledo, IA. Send MO back, not return to sender...........Do that part right. It's hard earned money.
Jerry Waddell
Sir, RETURN TO SENDER is returning the same exact thing you sent me without opening it. And feel free to contact Len at any point.

Stick it in another envelope, addressed to ME, Please. Just me asking is this what you're saying , for clarification. Hard earned money in jeopardy HERE.
OK?
Jerry Waddell

Recent Posts