Vegan lifestyle

CanisLupus

IMG_0795.png

I'm a huge fan of vegans, these beef prices are to dang high we need less competition. They pay us so little for fish we can't hardly afford to buy beef. Lord love my freezer full of fish but a man needs some steak and a burger from time to time.
Beef prices never seem high enough when I sell beef!

Beef prices never seem high enough when I sell beef!
I hear you man. Even though I'm a heavy protein producer that directly competes, I'm a long time supporter of the American cattlemen.

Our sockeye go for 12.99 in the store we were payed ony .60 cents this year. Considering our recovery is better than beef, I'm amazed anyone in beef can make a profit.... or our middle men are killing it (or at least the article in Forbes indicates as much).

I hear you man. Even though I'm a heavy protein producer that directly competes, I'm a long time supporter of the American cattlemen.

Our sockeye go for 12.99 in the store we were payed ony .60 cents this year. Considering our recovery is better than beef, I'm amazed anyone in beef can make a profit.... or our middle men are killing it (or at least the article in Forbes indicates as much).
Yeah as much as we all do need to go to the grocery store pretty regularly I'm a huge fan of buying directly from local farmers and butchers for this very reason. Groceries are getting dang near unaffordable and I know **** well the people growing grain and raising livestock aren't making any more money. I smell a rat. A lot of rats actually. Middle men and politicians.

Yeah as much as we all do need to go to the grocery store pretty regularly I'm a huge fan of buying directly from local farmers and butchers for this very reason. Groceries are getting dang near unaffordable and I know **** well the people growing grain and raising livestock aren't making any more money. I smell a rat. A lot of rats actually. Middle men and politicians.

Yup, when we support our local producer directly

I pay less, and they get more!

Thats a win win,

Hidden benefit; the rats get nothing! 🤩

I just put half a beef in the freezer last weekend. $5.19/lb (and QUALITY that you'll not find in any grocery store...)

DONT FEED THE RATS!

Last edited: