V4 AutoTrickler Pre-order

squeeeeze

Got an email today from Adam Mcdonald saying that I can now preorder my V4. Got my A&D Fx120i scale in a couple months ago. Can't wait to get it and get it setup! Anyone else on my timeline? I'm pretty excited about this V4!
D65F0480-334C-4049-A6CE-171115244707.png

I also received an email today 8/25 regarding my reservation for the V4.
The MacDonald site (autotrickler.com) was allowing orders for the V4 on Monday the 23rd and I jumped on it, paying in full with high hopes of getting one ASAP.

I also received an email today 8/25 regarding my reservation for the V4.
The MacDonald site (autotrickler.com) was allowing orders for the V4 on Monday the 23rd and I jumped on it, paying in full with high hopes of getting one ASAP.
Oh shoot, right on. Barely found out today when I received the email. I went ahead and paid as well so hopefully I can get mine ASAP 🤞

I'd placed an order, too, when they showed up on the website. I then got Adam's email from being on the pre-order list. The pre-order list will ship before those who placed an order this week. I doubt the orders from this week will ship than a couple weeks after the pre-order.

Got the same email yesterday and immediately placed an order. If it is as good as the online demo he did a month or so ago, we should have a real winner. There are several videos on YouTube about it. ().