• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Ultimate SwSwarovski ATX Spotting Scope Kit

LeddSlinger

This 65mm module is in brand new condition. I only screwed it on the eyepiece one time. Never out in the field. So you are basically getting a brand new 65mm objective module for $229 less than retail.

Modules for sale

Last One
***65mm Objective Module,
Swarovski cover (SOC) not included. I sold the cover with the other parts of the spotter kit.
$775 shipped

20190502_195115.jpg

20190502_195139.jpg

1) Swarovski ATX Eyepiece Module (wide angle Swarovision) with $150 Swaro SOC (Stay On Case).
$SOLD

2) 95mm Objective Module with $150 Swaro SOC.
$SOLD

4) Swarovski 1.7x Magnification Extender. Takes 95mm objective magnification range from 30-70x all the way up to 50-120x. With 65mm objective module, the magnification goes from 20-60x up to 42-100x.
$SOLD

5) Waterproof, breathable and lockable hard case set up for Swaro ATX kit.
$SOLD

Last edited:
I have this exact set up in a pelican air case but no 65... yet. Good luck with your sale. Well worth the money.

Everything relisted for sale of individual modules. These are the best prices you will find. Dont forget that the eyepiece and objective modules all come with a Swarovski Stay on Case. The stay on cases cost $150 for each module.

Last edited:
Beautiful setup. If somebody wants the 95mm without the SOC, I would be interested in it (the case that is).

Recent Posts