Tumbling media

1728857418776.png

I Just realized that I forgot to close the container for my tumbling media :eek:. My cats🐭🐹 found it and thought it was a new type of Kitty Litter!! Oh well a lesson well learned, I'll save it for the winter to put on the driveway when the snow and Ice start falling and collecting.
You could try it on a batch of brass. Maybe cat urine is the magic ingredient we've never tested for perfectly clean brass that shoots 0.10 MOA.......

I Just realized that I forgot to close the container for my tumbling media :eek:. My cats🐭🐹 found it and thought it was a new type of Kitty Litter!! Oh well a lesson well learned, I'll save it for the winter to put on the driveway when the snow and Ice start falling and collecting.
USE SS

Well, yes and no. As much as this thread seems aimed at humor, I will beg to differ that SS media is the "cats meow". I had to do that!

Seriously, the problem with SS media is that it cleans the neck too much. So you cannot use SS cleaned brass using the same parameters/data as other brass/ say once fired. Its not that SS cleaned brass is bad -- its too perfect. Its like factory. Which is to say -- do your factory loads outshoot your reloads?

The carbon in the neck is a potential ingredient for consistency. Read about graphite.....

I love my tumbler. But I am still not sure what the secret sauce is for the very best accuracy.

Cat **** is prolly not in the equation though!