Tucker will make Liberal heads explode tomorrow !!

Don jr may not do crack, but it's pretty obvious he does mountains of cocaine. It's hard to say if they turned out good, they just work for their dad's business. Nobody knows for sure but if they were not a born a trump, none of them strike me as someone who would be some titan of industry. If their last name was smith I'm sure none of us would have ever heard of them. And yeah hunter is obviously a dude with a lot of problems that he needs to come to grips with, substance abuse being at the top of the list but also he was not given a position in his dad's administration.
Any evidence to support Don Jr does cocaine?

What did trump do wrong as sitting president honestly? Economy too good? No wars started? Countries feared us. Was it too many mean tweets?
Countries did not fear us under trump. We were a laughing stock for electing a windbag reality tv host as president. Don't get me wrong Biden is completely incompetent as well but trump was not good times. Plus he was a card carrying democrat until he ran for president which I always find hilarious.

Last edited:
Hmmm I don't know. We stayed out of what hitler was doing for a bit too long. Ended up going our way but had we intervened earlier probably would have been much easier to stop him. There's simply no way we can allow Russia china iran etc…to start rolling over countries. Eventually they will show up on our doorstep and be a legitimate threat.
China already is a legitimate threat , they pretty much can in one single move squash North America if they shut down all business with us.

I don't love that, but the alternative of letting Putin run wild and take over whatever sovereign nations he feels like seems like it could end up costing us an amount that would make the 76 billion seem like a bargain.
We can't even police our own country but for some reason we are the world police.
There are known atrocities going on in China but we do nothing. China will take Taiwan and we won't lift a finger.
We are not the super power we used to be and our foes know this.
And that 76 billion is so far and I'm sure we'll be sending much much more. It's fine we'll just put it on the credit card at 25% interest.

Any evidence to support Don Jr does cocaine?
I have seen him on tv lol. But honestly I don't think he's a bad guy probably. I don't know him personally but aside from the trump facade he has to put on i imagine he'd be a decent dude to have a beer with. I just found it funny that hunters drug use is a big deal but jr obviously does illegal drugs as well. I don't really care what drugs either one does since neither of them hold any public office or are running for any office.

I have seen him on tv lol. But honestly I don't think he's a bad guy probably. I don't know him personally but aside from the trump facade he has to put on i imagine he'd be a decent dude to have a beer with. I just found it funny that hunters drug use is a big deal but jr obviously does illegal drugs as well. I don't really care what drugs either one does since neither of them hold any public office or are running for any office.
Again, you say obviously, where is the proof he does cocaine.

If Biden or Kamala or anyone in their circle gets elected next go-around, I'm not sure anything will keep us floating. The damage done in the last 3 years is mind boggling. And possibly permanent.
I'd like to think that a substantial number of voters "learned a lesson" in the last election but in this day and age, I have little confidence.
Too many want something for nothing.
It's all Me and no We.
Not enough of us honest, hard working tax paying so called "white men" to keep the whole thing going. And we will get punished worse for being more successful. little by little. Until there is zero incentive.
There's no way I can be convinced the crumbling of our nation the last 3 yrs due to backwards policy and "blind eye" neglect is not 100% intentional. And we know the man in the Oval Office is just the face, not the mastermind.
So disgusting.

If Biden or Kamala or anyone in their circle gets elected next go-around, I'm not sure anything will keep us floating. The damage done in the last 3 years is mind boggling. And possibly permanent.
I'd like to think that a substantial number of voters "learned a lesson" in the last election but in this day and age, I have little confidence.
Too many want something for nothing.
It's all Me and no We.
Not enough of us honest, hard working tax paying so called "white men" to keep the whole thing going. And we will get punished worse for being more successful. little by little. Until there is zero incentive.
There's no way I can be convinced the crumbling of our nation the last 3 yrs due to backwards policy and "blind eye" neglect is not 100% intentional. And we know the man in the Oval Office is just the face, not the mastermind.
So disgusting.
I don't disagree with anything you say here. My issue is that we have trump as an alternative which is every bit as bad in some similar and some different ways. And the crumbling as you put it has been going on a whole lot longer than 3 years.

Countries did not fear us under trump. We were a laughing stock for electing a windbag reality tv host as president. Don't get me wrong Biden is completely incompetent as well but trump was not good times. Plus he was a card carrying democrat until he ran for president which I always find hilarious.
You like throwing out the fact that Trump was once a democrat and flipped parties, do a google search, this is nothing new, it's been going on for years with politicians. The entire south was democrat during the civil war, what's that saying of the democrats of today?