Trophy room lighting

That should be enough.
LED will use a third of the power that incandescent or fluorescent. With virtually no heat.
Have LED dimmers and control the lighting from side to side same with the track lights, probably 4 dimmers.
+1 on having correct dimmers for LED lights and that the LED lights are rated for dimming.

Those cans look great!!! Also different types of light, ie white, diffused etc

All of that.....for your one mounted animal.....sucker born every minute...
Don't waste the money...go on another hunt....

Turn Off Nfl GIF by FanDuel

Don't over light the room.
Our Game Room has LOW Lighting. We have several Antique Lights with low LED light bulbs. One main light mounted in the ceiling 14', then a antique floor stand light in a corner, and another desk light. It is easy on the eyes and you can sit and enjoy the room and displays.
You can put some LED Spot lights to highlight some of your mounts. You have a good size room so plan out how you are going to display. The main thing is the furniture and how you and your guests are going to enjoy the room. We did a Display room with antiques associated with animals, a MAN/Woman Cave, and an Office. We put a extremely nice wood/leather desk, Hand carved wood Italian chairs, couch along with marble top tables. Then of course all animal mounts and antique firearms, knives, ammo. Another thing is don't over load your room. You have plenty of room with 26' x 22'. Our room is overloaded and have to display in other rooms., our whole Family is also a "Hunting Game Theme".
Good luck with setting up your "Trophy/Game" ROOM and getting the correct lighting.

Don't over light the room.
Our Game Room has LOW Lighting. We have several Antique Lights with low LED light bulbs. One main light mounted in the ceiling 14', then a antique floor stand light in a corner, and another desk light. It is easy on the eyes and you can sit and enjoy the room and displays.
You can put some LED Spot lights to highlight some of your mounts. You have a good size room so plan out how you are going to display. The main thing is the furniture and how you and your guests are going to enjoy the room. We did a Display room with antiques associated with animals, a MAN/Woman Cave, and an Office. We put a extremely nice wood/leather desk, Hand carved wood Italian chairs, couch along with marble top tables. Then of course all animal mounts and antique firearms, knives, ammo. Another thing is don't over load your room. You have plenty of room with 26' x 22'. Our room is overloaded and have to display in other rooms., our whole Family is also a "Hunting Game Theme".
Good luck with setting up your "Trophy/Game" ROOM and getting the correct lighting.
I am planning something like this for one wall of the room.

I had a dedicated "reloading/gun room" in my last house. Had a safe door to keep my toys safe. The rest of the house was the trophy room.

In the new house, new rules. No animals! (Except a life size Brown Bear).

My old room. I really liked this setup and I'll probably devote one wall to a similar style.
IMG_8979.jpeg

My bench/work area.
IMG_8981.jpeg

IMG_8988.jpeg

IMG_8985.jpeg
IMG_8990.jpeg

I installed a safe door to the room. I really liked how it turned out. When we moved I had to convert it back to normal and found out my construction of the wall and safe door was about as sturdy as you could make it. Took many hours to demo it.
IMG_8978.jpeg

Stock photo of the door I used.
IMG_8993.jpeg

I am planning something like this for one wall of the room.

I had a dedicated "reloading/gun room" in my last house. Had a safe door to keep my toys safe. The rest of the house was the trophy room.

In the new house, new rules. No animals! (Except a life size Brown Bear).

My old room. I really liked this setup and I'll probably devote one wall to a similar style.
View attachment 578381
My bench/work area. View attachment 578382
View attachment 578383
View attachment 578384View attachment 578385

I installed a safe door to the room. I really liked how it turned out. When we moved I had to convert it back to normal and found out my construction of the wall and safe door was about as sturdy as you could make it. Took many hours to demo it.
View attachment 578386
Stock photo of the door I used.
View attachment 578387
Way too classy for my taste. There's no chicks in bikinis hanging on the wall…

J/k. Looks great!

Way too classy for my taste. There's no chicks in bikinis hanging on the wall…

J/k. Looks great!
Ha! Thats funny.

Reminds me of an office in my dad's company. Whoever worked in this office had the walls covered in centerfolds from "gentleman's" magazines. Floor to ceiling.

As a 10 year old boy, I'll never forget that office!