Trooper dead chasing speeder. Speeder gets 17 years for vehicular homicide!

he should've called ahead closed off the interstate and caught him that way.
no need to endanger everyone on the highway including himself.🙁
Well, we don't know how long this pursuit lasted and you have to factor in other unit/agency response time here…..at the speeds listed (up to140 mph) it would've been nearly impossible to "close off the interstate" at a specified point. Trust me…I know this! 😉
I 100% agree with the last part! 👍

Bad guys (handcuffed behind the back) mouthing off and the Leo might yell,"Dog!'and lock up the brakes.
Well, they're supposed to be seat-belted in, but there are times when that just can't be done……and yes, "brake checks" er, um…I mean dogs/deer can suddenly pose a concern. 😉

Last edited:
This is terrible all around. My condolences to both families for they have essentially both lost loved ones. I would never pass judgment on the decisions another man makes in a situation I'm not sure how I'd react in. Im confident the trooper knew in his mind that he was doing the right thing. And whos to say he was not. I think the takeaway is to be thankful for everything you have! Because every decision you make could potentially land you in memorial or with 17 years in prison.

Rest easy Trooper Cenescar, America thanks you for your sacrifice!

Would we be hearing about this, had he caught the guy due to the rider crashing ?
Cop should have pitted him IMO.
Here's what the Kentucky League of Cities says about this kinda thing. Here in Kentucky if the guy riding the bike had died as a result of a "high speed" P.I.T maneuver it's likely the Trooper would've been charged…UNLESS deadly force would've been justified (ie VIOLENT felony).
IMG_5248.jpeg

Last edited:
So…. You are saying I should do it, got it.

Kidding!!!!

I understand, just tired of the threatening behaviors and acts of others, in many situations and areas, becoming normalized, excused, even celebrated…. and that we are supposed to accept it.

I pray for peace for the family, team, and friends of the officer.

I wish for a very very hard and painful prison term for the rider.

Suzuki katana 1100. I was young and dumb. I've been 192 miles an hour on it. I had some modifications, Metzler tires, re jetted carbs and Vance & Hines header changed the gearing etc. The speedometer went to 220 but I didn't have the nuts to bury it. There is no cop car that would've caught me but when I say shut down the interstate I mean block it off . And I know there is no perfect answer, but if it was up to me I would endanger the persons life who was causing the problem and not anyone else.View attachment 594525
Chef Kiss GIF by GIPHY Studios 2021