• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Trijicon Ten Mile HX 6-24X50 BNIB

The Leupold does not compare at all. Totally 🍎's vs. 🍊's. This Trijicon optic is leaps and bounds better than the Leupold you are referring too. Ten Mile HX is inline with the Mark 4 & VX5 IMHO, Trijicon's ability to capture light via their patented mini sunroof in front of the eye piece is brilliant (no pun intended).

If you have not physically looked through the Ten Mile HX line or any of the other Trijicon's that are in the $1k price range??? I encourage you to do soo, Leupold makes excellent optics but they are not God's Gift.

GLWS

How would this compare to a LEUPOLD VX-3I LRP 6.5-20X50? Specifically with regards to glass clarity, build quality, etc.
I've never done a side by side comparison between the two. I no longer own any Leupold scopes. The last Leupy I owned was a VX3i LRP 4.5-14X50 and in my humble opinion the Trijicon glass is much more brilliant. Trijicon scopes are a bit heavy, built like a tank, turret adjustments are solid and illumination is second to none.

The sales force on this lot is aggressive ;)

I want this scope, but I need to sell some other items to continue funding this build.

I'll bookmark this thread and see where I land in a few weeks.

If it makes you feel any better, I just pulled the proverbial trigger on a Vortex Razor HD LHT for roughly the same price as this Trijicon. Also, picked up a 2nd Huskemaw on Friday!

When good deals present themselves, jump on them & figure out the money factor later. Money comes & goes, deals like what your looking at are RARE 😉

Last edited: