Trijicon scopes ?

joko111

Are they any good? Looking at the credo 2.5-15 and the ten mile 3-18… I want something I can shoot steel out to 1k with that preforms decently in low light conditions and I plan on hunting and dialing out to 600… they are some long scopes lol… the 3-18 is a fairly large scope so I’m also curious if that is bothersome

They check a lot of boxes, some reticles I really like.

I want one, but not enough to pay retail when there are smoking deals on them second hand, but I am leary of second hand because Trijicon only warrants the scope to the original purchaser. I will find a deal on one from a retailer soon enough to try out.
IMG_4431.jpeg

I’ve owned both the Credo and Ten-Mile versions. Had to send the Credo back after it failed to hold zero….BUT….it was also on top of a break-action smokeless muzzleloader which are known for wreaking havoc on scopes. The Ten-Mile (5-50x56) I had on a .300 Win Mag and it was GREAT! Trijicon scopes are hard to beat…..some of the most brilliant glass available and they’re built like a tank.

I bought 5 of the 5-25 ten miles when they were on sale a few months ago. After I mounted 3 and 2 of them had issues holding zero and not tracking I sent them all back for a refund. Glass was not very good either. The arken 4-16 I have was much clearer. Very disappointed with trijicon. Was hoping they would be a better as I really liked the dimensions and power range of the scopes.

I bought 5 of the 5-25 ten miles when they were on sale a few months ago. After I mounted 3 and 2 of them had issues holding zero and not tracking I sent them all back for a refund. Glass was not very good either. The arken 4-16 I have was much clearer. Very disappointed with trijicon. Was hoping they would be a better as I really liked the dimensions and power range of the scopes.
**** disappointing, I saw formid test the credo and ten mile on rokslide and they did awesome

That rokslide scope is all fine and dandy but remember it’s a sample size of 1. Dosnt prove anything in my opinion. Stick with scopes that are proven time and time again.
This post is the first I’m hearing of any issues, they seem pretty solid from everything else I’ve heard, lol back down the rabbit hole I guess

back down the rabbit hole I guess
Not necessarily. Heck, even some Nightforce scopes get sent in for repair due to malfunctions sometimes. Best anyone can do is make a decision based on “overall” performance reviews on optics within their budget and choose the one that fits required criteria…….and get out there and start shooting.

I have a credo hx 4-16x50, bought it some time ago from europtic for 1/2 off. It’s been great. , wish I would have picked up 2 of them. They track well, good eye relief and are built to last. I highly recommend them.

Attachments

• IMG_3536.jpeg
    IMG_3536.jpeg
    106.1 KB · Views: 17