• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Trijicon IR Hunter Mk3-60

Kepper

SPF

$4000 - Includes USPS priority shipping and insurance for $4000 (also listed on GB & eBay - first come first served)

Trades Considered - PM me for trade considerations

• ATACR plus cash 5-25 x 56 or 7-35 x 56 (Mil-C reticle)
  • LWRC REPR MKii - 6.5 Creedmoor
I bought this new 11/02/2020 from Cabela's in Fort Worth, TX. It will ship with the receipt. It's rarely used. Everything functions as new. Nothing is wrong with optics or electronics. Everything works as it did the day I bought it. It will ship with everything I received when I bought it new. I have one extra eye guard Trijicon Product #AC6100. The eye guard works perfect with the BOBRO mount that's included.

View the pictures to judge for yourself. Why am I selling it - I simply don't use it as much as I thought I might. I'm getting older and nighttime hunts are happening less frequently. FYI, the videos really don't do this scope true justice. It is a much more sharp, clear and informative sight picture than is represented via the vids I recorded with my clipped-on iPhone.

Message me direct if you have questions. If you see a glaring mistake in my listing, please let me know. I'll explain or correct.

The details below are shamelessly copied verbatim from a previous Midway USA description of this exact item.

=====================
=====Start Description=====
=====================

More than 20 years of night vision system design has led to the Trijicon IR-HUNTER thermal riflescope series. Take advantage of a 640x480 resolution sensor featuring 12-micron technology, Enhanced Target Recognition (ETR), 8x digital electronic zoom, a 60 Hz frame-rate system and a MIL Spec digital OLED micro display for crisp, precise imagery that lets you hunt for hours and hours. And with similar turret knob controls as your day optic, the IR-HUNTER lets you take your shot with confidence. Even in complete darkness.

To ensure that your imagery isn't washed out against the sky or horizon, the IR-HUNTER focuses its processing power onto your target for precisely detailed images using Enhanced Target Recognition (ETR).

Digital Focus Control (DFC) allows you to not only focus your picture to your optimum setting; it allows you to sharpen your overall picture for extreme detail. A digital electronic zooming system comes standard on the IR-HUNTER series. This lets you achieve various magnifications quickly. And with the advanced, built-in sighting system, the reticle will maintain boresight and even increase its MOA accuracy.

Includes:
  • Front lens flip-up cover
  • Quick-detachable, dual lever picatinny-style mount
  • Battery extender
Features
  • 640x480 Thermal sensor
  • Enhanced Target Recognition (ETR)
  • Micro IR 12-micron technology
  • Digital Focus Control (DFC)
  • Crisp, detailed, selectable reticles
  • Image capture and video output
=====================
=====End Description======
=====================

Includes BOBRO ENGINEERING IR Hunter HALO LR Mount (this company is amazing). It's one of the best mounts I've ever used. Its purpose is to move the ocular rearward so it's easier to get cheek weld and line up. It's awesome and it works great. The design, machining and quality of BOBRO is superb. IR Hunter/REAP-35-3/HALO LR Mount-BLR-000-005 (bobroengineering.com)

Also includes original Larue Mount.

Pics -

Last edited: