Tricer BC tripod and LP head

My nephew just had one delivered an hour ago! Not sure what head but I'll be googling it tonight ;)
My gosh, super light and the quality is top top shelf.
Not sure what head and so forth we just figured it out without the directions LOL

He has some 12x50 Leupold's and we watched moths on the rocks at 550 with ease...seems like a good setup for him. Very stable. Very light.

My nephew just had one delivered an hour ago! Not sure what head but I'll be googling it tonight ;)
Not sure what head and so forth we just figured it out without the directions LOL

He has some 12x50 Leupold's and we watched moths on the rocks at 550 with ease...seems like a good setup for him. Very stable. Very light.
Let me know what y'all think after you play with it .

I just purchased their adapter for mounting binoculars, fast to ship and when I received it you could tell they were actually really thankful for my business, they kept me in the loop the whole time the adapter was moving through the process of getting to me. I don't know much about there tripods but they seem like a great company who will stand behind their merchandise.

I run their head and bino adapter on a SLIK tripod. The Tricer components are money.

Attachments

• tempImagedeLK38.png
    tempImagedeLK38.png
    3 MB · Views: 53

I'd be interested to hear how much wiggle/movement that vertical top column adds when all the way up. The rest of the tripod looks to be very solid and I would love to have the inverted tubes with top of section adjustment.

I'd be interested to hear how much wiggle/movement that vertical top column adds when all the way up. The rest of the tripod looks to be very solid and I would love to have the inverted tubes with top of section adjustment.
It can't be any worse than the way I shake. lol. Yeah, but like you that would be good to hear a review on this too. Thanks for bringing that up.

Been super happy with mine, this is about all I've done with it so far but it's a pretty smooth set up especially for the weight. I'd holds this gun much better than expected, an optic is really stable.

20240810_183029.jpg

I would forego the Tricer head and go with the Wieser precision. It is smoother carries a larger Spotting scope better amd more stable.

View attachment 598615
It's solid. I'd say it is as stable as you dig in the legs…
I am extremely skeptical that it can be as stable as one where the mount is at the top of the apex all other things equal. My current setup with a pack hanging below, Spartan pin in the gun or ARCA, is near bench rest stable even standing. I like the idea of the inverted legs and those leg sizes but would prefer it not have the vertical section unless I am really missing something.

Good points, if you're using the tripod for a spotting scope or binoculars, having the center column is a plus, most everything I read , if you're just shooting off it supports what you're saying, it's just a matter of learning how to adjust it.
I am extremely skeptical that it can be as stable as one where the mount is at the top of the apex all other things equal. My current setup with a pack hanging below, Spartan pin in the gun or ARCA, is near bench rest stable even standing. I like the idea of the inverted legs and those leg sizes but would prefer it not have the vertical section unless I am really missing something.