Top Rifle Builders of this site

I'm hoping when i'm ready for my next build, kevin will have room for me. His name is known for quality work on other forums i go to.gun)

Posts like this are very uplifting and keep a guy focused when things are tough at work. I have been fortunate to have the customers / friends that i have in this business. I have been invited to hunt with customers literally around the world (unfortunatly have only been able to take a few up on it), that makes me quite happy and let's me know what they think of the job I have done. I have made a pile of new friends and met some truly interesting people. I just can't thank you guys enough. The thing I like the best about the LRH site is how the professionals interact. We do business with one another, run project ideas past one another and even sometimes get a chance to go hunting together. It really is a comunity based forum and that has been the real treat of being here.

As I sit here and suck down my morning coffee I think back into the last few weeks and all the long range shooting I have done. In this pretty shot time I have been lucky enough to put my hands on, cradle, shoot, and watch 3 rifles being shot at long range. The 3 builders of these rifles are present on this site, Shawn Carlock, Kirby Allen and Kevin Cram. The rifles I shot differed in caliber from a 30-338 LM , to a 338 EDGE + P to a 375 Allen Magnum. I got to drive each of them past 1000 yards, 1 to 1013, one to 1800 and another to 2550 yards. I just have to say boys and girls, we have some fine smiths here among us. There is a reason we have to wait for their products but the wait is worth it if you are looking for a rifle that stands above the normal trend of long range rigs. These boys know what they are doing and do it well. We are lucky to have them here and I am getting ready to order a rifle from one of them. It will be from Shawn because he has exaclty what I want. But I don't think you could go wrong with any of these guys.

Congrats boys on your Long Range rifles. They flat *** do it, and do it right.

Jeff
The guys that you mention, how would someone get in touch with them

Yes, an old post but worth reading again. I have one of Kirby's earlier builds, a .270 Allen Magnum, and took a big 6pt whitetail with it a few weeks ago at 603yds. Incredible how fast and easy that thing kills! :)

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts