• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Tons at Powder Valley

I put a few in my cart that I've been wanting to try. Then deleted it. Figured someone had a load developed for them and wanted them worse than me. Maybe someone will do that with 7977 for me sometime.

I put a few in my cart that I've been wanting to try. Then deleted it. Figured someone had a load developed for them and wanted them worse than me. Maybe someone will do that with 7977 for me sometime.
I have some 7977 but no hazmat shipping ability. If you get to PHX let me know - or I can bring it to CO if you get there. I have one or two lbs, but I am not using it.

I tried to order 2 different powders that showed in stock but when I tried to cart them it show OOS. It would be nice if they would update better. Seems like my hopes and dreams are always dashed LOL. Funny, I've been worried about powder but that seems to show up intermittently. Now I find I'll have to worry more about primers. They never seem to show up...except for the astronomical priced ones on gunbroker/armslist!

I tried to order 2 different powders that showed in stock but when I tried to cart them it show OOS. It would be nice if they would update better. Seems like my hopes and dreams are always dashed LOL. Funny, I've been worried about powder but that seems to show up intermittently. Now I find I'll have to worry more about primers. They never seem to show up...except for the astronomical priced ones on gunbroker/armslist!
I did the same. H335 was put in the cart but then they showed -23 on hand and I couldn't check out. I tried another powder with 1lb bottles and it said I had to enter a quantity of 5 or less. Submitted 5 so we will see what happens. Still no emails from them on either order. . .

I've scored lots of powder at powder valley the last few weeks. I've got h4350, h4831, hybrid 100v, A4350. Could have grabbed more but trying not to be greedy and leave some for the rest in need.