• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

TL3 6.5 Creedmoor Barrel

Jeeper48

For sale is a shouldered TL3 6.5 Creedmoor barrel. I purchased it off here 4-5 years ago, put it on my action and never shot it. I sold everything else off that project, and this has been taking up room on my bench. I was told when I bought it that it was a Bartlein blank and only had 500 rounds through it. It is an MTU contour that measures 0.9390 at the muzzle, is threaded (5/8 - 24) , and has a blended thread protector. Selling it for $225 shipped because I do not have detailed specifics on it like my other stuff, and I want to clean off my bench.

Attachments

• 20220517_214151_resized.jpg
    20220517_214151_resized.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 84
For sale is a shouldered TL3 6.5 Creedmoor barrel. I purchased it off here 4-5 years ago, put it on my action and never shot it. I sold everything else off that project, and this has been taking up room on my bench. I was told when I bought it that it was a Bartlein blank and only had 500 rounds through it. It is an MTU contour that measures 0.9390 at the muzzle, is threaded (5/8 - 24) , and has a blended thread protector. Selling it for $225 shipped because I do not have detailed specifics on it like my other stuff, and I want to clean off my bench.
What is the twist rate? Thanks!

Recent Posts