Timmy Calvin elite

jmcarrol

Does anyone have a link to instructions to adjust them. Mine is sat pretty light and I want to go back up to 2-2.5 for hunting. Should I just take it to a smith?

How about you send a Jewell & I will send you the Calvin

Then you'd come out ahead as good as I would on the original deal :)

In all seriousness I'd call Timney and I'm sure they'll walk you through how to adjust the trigger. I've read a few reviews of guys that say this trigger is right on par with a jewel for less money so you'll be a happy camper when you get it set at the pull weight you desire. You should update the thread with simple instructions on adjustment once you find out how, I don't think I've seen anyone show how to adjust a Calvin Elite and I haven't seen on up close to try and figure it out myself.

Good luck!

Yes id be interested in that info as well since i am looking at replacing my jewell with the timney ce. The jewell feels fragile, and seems to be getting lighter. It would be hard to imagine a trigger that breaks cleaner but im not real confident in the robustness. Guess time will tell.

on Calvin Elite , bottom front screw adj. pull wt. they come set at 8 oz. and CAN go up to 2.5, but 2# is better upper limit. And, i like them better than the others I've used.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.