time for bigger gun

cheif wsm

gun)
im currently in the works of getting my 375 cheytac project off the ground hopefully being the first in New Zealand to get amongst the deer popultion with one, and am going to need a ballistics programme for pocket p.c, one feature im looking for is the ability to calculate windage from a given angle, say a 2 oclock wind from a 12 oclock barrel, any suggestions welcome!

I know the Patagonia Ballistics would give you what you want. You can input wind direction and speed in three different angles, speeds and ranges with multiple or single wind zones. I'm running it on a Dell Axim 51 and after learning how too use it and input correct enviromentals it is proving very good. Costomer service has been top notch also.
Ballistics Software from Patagonia Ballistics

First of all, Welcome to Long Range Hunting.:)

Here's a link that will give you some reading on free ballistic software as well as the stuff you pay for. Any of the good programs will do what you want it to do. Link--> http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f76/weather-meters-ballistics-software-palm-pc-28673/

Also, if you post your questions in the General forum you'll get a lot more responses than here. Not everybody reads the members intro forum.

We also have a forum here that might interest you. Link--> Australia, New Zealand - LongRangeHunting.com

Good luck with your 375.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.