• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Tikka T3x Superlite Stainless with Mcmillan stock

Brianc74

I bought this rifle from Jeebs on the 11th of this month. Thought I had a place for it in the safe. I don't. So it's for sale for what I bought it for.
Barreled action is a Tikka T3x stainless Superlite with bottom metal chambered in Rem 7 magnum. The stock is a McMillan Game Scout with a Atlas bipod rail at the forend. The stock has been pillar bedded with Devcon steel bed to the action with a stainless steel recoil lug and the muzzle threaded 1/2 28 for a muzzlebreak or suppressor. Also has a Tikka performance scope rail aswell. Rifle setup is like new. No signs of wear at all. I have the ammo and brass I had gotten from Jeebs that will go with it. All work performed by Sure Shot Gunsmithing in Boise ID. Complete weight minus the bipod and suppressor is 8lbs10oz. That is rifle, scope and rings.
WTS for $1100 plus shipping
Scope, rings, bipod not included in the sale.
Brian

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    501.4 KB · Views: 340
Last edited:
If you decide to split it up, I'd be all over the stock! Good luck with the sale, free bump .

weight is 8lbs10oz . That weight includes the rifle, scope, rings, atlas bipod rail and scope rail.
Jeebs showed a Target that's looked like in the ones at 100 yards with factory Hornady Precision Hunter 162 ELDX ammo.

Brian

Recent Posts