• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Tikka T3 .270 Win, McMillan stock, AI DBM, ammo

woodcr24

Credit card payment okay, as is postal money order.
$1,300, or make me a reasonable offer.
Tikka T3, chambered in .270 Win, currently wearing a McMillan A5 stock in black marble color (molded in). Stock features full aluminum block, as well as Picatinny rail beneath forearm for mounting accessories and bipod, and XL Decelerator butt pad. Bottom metal is aftermarket, and accepts AI mags. One mag is included, which holds 6 rounds of .270 Win, so technically the capacity is 6+1. Bolt knob is aftermarket, also; titanium handle with slight swept-back angle to aid in opening and closing the bolt, and large carbon fiber knob. Action is butter-smooth, as with all T3s that I have handled, and wears a 20 MOA rail by EGW. Barrel is factory sporter contour, and has had ~100 rounds through, all factory ammo (mostly Barnes, which consistently shoots ~0.3 MOA, and some HSM which shoots ~0.7 - 0.8 MOA). This rifle was put together for trekking into the back country. Total length is 42"; total weight (empty and without optic and optic mounting hardware) is 8 lbs., 5.6-oz. A formidable package to hunt anytime, for practically anything that roams the North American continent. Rifle will be prepared to ship in a heavy-duty box, with insurance through UPS Ground. Buyer pays actual shipping cost to their FFL. Asking price also includes the following factory ammunition: 25 rounds Barnes VOR-TX 130 TSX; 35 rounds HSM 130 Berger HPBT Hunting VLD; 50 rounds Prvi 130 SPBT; 50 rounds Prvi 150 SPBT. Once I have the shipping charges, Buyer can pay for shipping via credit card.

Please contact me with any questions.

Recent Posts