Thompson Center Endeavor barrel question

Alibiiv

I have a Thompson Center Endeavor muzzle loader that I want to replace the muzzle loader barrel and change the rifle over to a .300 WinMag with a Thompson Center "Pro Hunter" barrel. I am curious if the same barrel that fits the Thompson Center Encore will fit the Endeavor receiver? There seems to be a little confusion about whether the Endeavor is a designated muzzle loader or not. I could use some help here as I cannot seem to get a definitive answer from what I found in my searches. Thank you for any help.

Encore vs Endeavor Frames

Stylized Frame Reinforcements: The Endeavor frame has "stylized" steps to the frame reinforcements, which were only produced in 2008 and 2009. The Encore frame does not have this feature.

Markings: The Endeavor frame does not have TC markings or engraving on the frame, whereas the Encore frame typically has such markings.

Interchangeability: Both Encore and Endeavor frames can accommodate any Encore barrel, including centerfire and muzzleloader options. The Pro Hunter barrels, which are fluted, are also compatible with both frames.
They are the same and all Encore barrels interchange.

Last edited: