The first twin arrived ;-)

Bowman,

e-mail Chris.. he may have a better line on them...

I'll weigh it for ya in the a.m.

you may not be that far from us... and we'll be in the Medicine Bow area early Oct. ifn ya wannna come see it in person... ;-)

This 7wsm can be loaded for everything from Goats to Elk...

Shoots the 150 NBT's real well and the 175's real well too.. all I need is a little time to stretch her legs a bit....

Ric,
Thanks for the kind offer. Lets keep in touch as I'd be happy to make the drive to get a look at that rifle. I'm basically in the denver area so the drive isn't that far at all. I'd love to get a peak at your rifles in person. You've got some really nice rifles. I hope to have a collection like that some day. Thanks for the offer and please email or pm me when you have set plans for that area and I can figure out where to meet you. Thanks again Ric

Ric
i was wondering how long the barrels are on you twins..
i can only find a pic of one of the twins.. are they identical or is one lighter than the other... i have a 28" krieger chambered in 7WSM ; i am thinking of cutting it down to make it a little handier...just dont know how much i can cut off and still get magnum velocities???
great looking sticks by the way...
Brien

The twins are identcle... I have a pic of them both if ya wanna see it..

the barrels are 24" they are Broughtons and they tend to be faster then some other brands... I think it is because they are a 5C which is basicay a groove opposite of a land so there isn't as much "squeeze " on the bullets

I get 2950 fps from a 162 gr bullet and 2830 fps from a 175 gr

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts