taylor swift is a genius

Not a hater (well the actual music makes my body reject it like ipecac syrap), but am thoroughly impressed by the machine that identified and profited billions off an emerging market.

The promiscuous liberation/tinder swiping movement may be our society downfall.... but she got in front of it and will be a billionaire. Mad respect for that.

She can't keep a relationship for more than a year or two and then bad mouths the guy in songs, when you say everyone else is the problem over and over, maybe you're the problem.

I've never seen the fascination in her, it's bubblegum pop in my eyes. All the music is so vanilla, sounds the same with no feeling behind it. But I guess I'm not an authority, have heard a little of her music and turned the channel.

It's like when Whitney Houston did I Will Always Love You, it was clinically outstanding but no real feeling but when Dolly does it you can almost hear her cry during the performance.

She has catered to the young people and has seemed to never evolve into the mature realm of life.