• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Tangent Theta Professional Marksman 3-15x50

JTH

Tangent Theta TT315M for sale. Has the Gen 3XR Mil Reticle and comes with a set of Nightforce 0.885 height six screw rings and Nightforce scope ring level, and Tenebraex caps. It's got signs of use but is optically in great shape. New models are MSRP $4,250. Asking $3,200 plus shipping. I will accept cashier's checks (or personal check if you've been a member here for a long time) as the only form of payment, no electronic forms of payment. Will ship after the check clears. Continental US only.

1B33EA78-2137-46B0-89C8-6EC16E59D141.jpeg157AC92D-FCDC-4E4F-9BD9-B62F2407CAC4.jpeg961E0FE6-0696-41FB-8E7E-C1E98A2A40CF.jpegFECA7309-37B1-4979-A72F-B7C9182857E5.jpeg

Last edited:
Price reduction - $3,000 with rings, Tenebraex caps and level. This is a great scope, turrets are amazing, the detents (clicks) are better than any scope I've ever used, solid click on every 1/10th and at the top of the 10 count it feels distinctly different, you could dial this in the dark and know exactly where you're at. The Gen 3XR mil reticle is great as well. Weighs only 28 ounces. I've got three of the Tangent Theta's, this one is surplus due to selling a rifle. Great deal on a great scope.

Last edited:
Price reduction - $3,000 with rings, Tenebraex caps and level. This is a great scope, turrets are amazing, the detents (clicks) are better than any scope I've ever used, solid click on every 1/10th and at the top of the 10 count it feels distinctly different, you could dial this in the dark and know exactly where you're at. The Gen 3XR mil reticle is great as well. Weighs only 28 ounces. I've got three of the Tangent Theta's, this one is surplus due to selling a rifle. Great deal on a great scope.
I agree, these are one of the best hunting scopes available - best turrets for certain and the glass is incredible. GLWS, wish I needed another one because this is a great price.

Last edited:
Reactions: JTH