swap south alabama hog hunt for deer hunt somewhere

N10sivern

I have 100 acres of private land in south alabama covered with hogs. the main field is 100-150 yards wide and 1000-1100 yards long. plenty of long range opportunities. hogs range in size from piglets to 250 pounds. most are in the 100-175 pound range. we just planted 13 acres of soybeans that the hogs destroyed in within 2 weeks of them coming up. my dad saw over 50 hogs (including piglets) at 9:30 in the morning a few days ago. you can shoot as many as you want.

I would like to swap for a deer hunt. Long range shots, short range shots, it doesn't matter. just looking for a quality 8 point or larger mountable buck to shoot. let me know what you have to offer.

PICT0011.jpg

Sir, I was wondering if you still had a hog problem on your property. I am a medically retired combat vet and live to hunt and flyfish, but I have no place to hunt here other than Ft. Rucker and its a pain. I would like to ask your permission to hunt hogs with a friend and my son. I am 36 years old and have a heathly respect for the outdoors and gun safety and would leave the land better than I found it. Thanks for your time and please let me know.

I have 100 acres of private land in south alabama covered with hogs. the main field is 100-150 yards wide and 1000-1100 yards long. plenty of long range opportunities. hogs range in size from piglets to 250 pounds. most are in the 100-175 pound range. we just planted 13 acres of soybeans that the hogs destroyed in within 2 weeks of them coming up. my dad saw over 50 hogs (including piglets) at 9:30 in the morning a few days ago. you can shoot as many as you want.

I would like to swap for a deer hunt. Long range shots, short range shots, it doesn't matter. just looking for a quality 8 point or larger mountable buck to shoot. let me know what you have to offer.

PICT0011.jpg

would love to do a pay to hunt, don't have any lad of my own but have been looking in South Carolina, but would rather stay local. If this sounds good please give me a price and what time of year would be best

[email protected]
or text me at 256-701-0160

there is a lot of timber cutting near our property right now and the hogs are staying in the cut timber to eat acorns off the tops, so for right now this offer is off the table.

If the offer is ever back on, I have great whitetail buck hunting here in Ohio. We have over 400 acres of land in this state to hunt for monster whitetail bucks. You can give me a call @ 330-401-1554 Thanks, Ken

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.