Coyote trapping = swap for hunt

steeltraps

Want to swap Coyote trapping for hunt. Open to anything. I caught 237 coyotes in Alabama in 6 months last year. I catch 150 plus coyotes a year every year. Been trapping for 28 years. VERY good at catching coyotes. Have worked in Mississippi,Alabama,Georgia, and Texas. Have LOTS of refernces from state biologists,ranch managers, and cattlemen if needed. Willing to travel 1000 miles plus from Alabama. Let me know what you got to swap .

Want to swap Coyote trapping for hunt. Open to anything. I caught 237 coyotes in Alabama in 6 months last year. I catch 150 plus coyotes a year every year. Been trapping for 28 years. VERY good at catching coyotes. Have worked in Mississippi,Alabama,Georgia, and Texas. Have LOTS of refernces from state biologists,ranch managers, and cattlemen if needed. Willing to travel 1000 miles plus from Alabama. Let me know what you got to swap .

Attachments

• IMG_0295.JPG
    IMG_0295.JPG
    733.8 KB · Views: 352
I wonder if Northern IDAHO is to far??? EVER tried wolves??? I know fish and game would need to get to "trained" to be legal but worth the effort. Of course these are really gray wolves feed on the best wild game possible.
ODAVID

I wonder if Northern IDAHO is to far??? EVER tried wolves??? I know fish and game would need to get to "trained" to be legal but worth the effort. Of course these are really gray wolves feed on the best wild game possible.
ODAVID
North Idaho is NOT to far for me! Would love to trap it.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts