Swap PA whitetail and or turkey

birddog 68

I'm in western Pa and have numerous public land spots locally. I have access to a number of farms to hunt so I usually don't hunt these areas for deer but do turkey and squirrel hunt them.
I would take you and a partner to a few different public lands and show you around. I don't care if you want to come in the spring to turkey hunt and return in the fall to deer hunt. License, buck and turkey are OTC and Antlerless tags are limited but always leftovers. There's a couple motels somewhat close along with restaurants and I could possibly have you over for a home cooked dinner at least once.
In return me and a friend would like to deer hunt in 2024 either archery or gun (slug or rifle) someplace with OTC tags and similar amenities.
Feel free to pm me with any questions.
Thanks Birddog 68

Extremely generous on your part, not too many guys give up their sweet spots
As I told you before you are welcome to come hunt with me if you ever make it this far east again.
I'm with you Birddog, it a great idea to help each other out. The way Hunting has become [ Money ] I like the idea of helping each other to be able to hunt different areas or State without the Big Cost.👍🤓 And you get to meet people.
And if you want to come farther north to hunt than the family farm here in Pa just lmk.

As I told you before you are welcome to come hunt with me if you ever make it this far east again.

And if you want to come farther north to hunt than the family farm here in Pa just lmk.
We have Great Pa Game Land here in Greene County. Pheasant hunting is a lot of Fun. You are welcome to go a little S.
I don't have anyone to pheasant hunt with anymore. That would be Great. 😃🎊

I'm open to showing some turkey hunting spots for this spring. No swap needed on your end. Only one or two hunters.
PM me if interested, no strings attached.
The turkey hunting spot for this year has been claimed. Hopefully I'll get him on some birds.
Still open to swapping deer hunting spots.