Supreme Court Ruling on Roe v Wade

What I never understood why people don' t use prevention to start with. When I was a scout master during the time my bogs were growing up. That a lot of men weren't around to help with the boys. It's was sad to see that. We would go camping once a month, in difference areas, or scouting activities during the year. Most of the kids that the parents were involved in the raising of the kids had a very good outcome. The other didn't do so good. So It's the parents that set the standard, and bring their kids along. It's so important that the parent do this and be with their kids. During those times. Other kids I watch or kind of know of that the parents wasn't there, those kids haven't done as well. My wife was getting her BSN did a study on abortions and kids having them. Man there was a lot of STUPID **** going on. Hard to almost believe.
I feel that Abortions after 15 weeks should be the limit. It's a personal thing, and they have to way it. My youngest son had a girl out of wed lock. That women is a gal from hell. My son tried to be a Dad to his girl, but the mother wouldn't hardly have it. We would have to go to court to get to be able to visit. The cost got to be much. We were lucky in a different way. She married another person, that his parents or father is a minster of faith. He is a good man and we feel he did the job correctly. They divorced several years later. They figured out what was going on too. We have gotten to be good friends with them. and dam glad they were around. Things are way out of balance too. Our granddaughter is in college now and doing very good, and I have seen her after the age of 3. We are at the same time helping here with her schooling costs. Child support was always paid on time.

It's about time that bum ruling got over-turned! Better late then never! The Supreme Court does not make law….they interpret it! IMO, while many couch the "Companies" actions of funding "out of state" abortions as woke, the real driver of this action is cost. It is far cheaper(and productive) to pay for the cost of an abortion then to pay for pregnancy leave, and, the perpetuating insurance cost of the employees additional dependent. They want employees to worship the company, not their family. They can surely be "woke", but the bottom line defines their priorities.
That's a good point. I never thought of that. Pretty twisted but not surprising with companies like Amazon.

In a bit of shock this AM. A young friends son died. Born premature a couple of days ago, and provided all the care available at present.

He wasn't a clump of cells, an embryo, a fetus, a zygote, he was a human being. Fortunately treated as such.

Medical science is changing rapidly. My buddy just had his first son. It was at least 2 month premature. The little guy weighs 2.6lbs and easily fit in the palm of your hand. So far, the little guy is doing fine in a neo-natal unit and expected to mature slowly.

The idea of early survivability changes the issue of when and how abortions should be considered.

i just dont know how to feel about it. part of me is pro-choice as i think there are situations when it is warranted (incest, rape, life of mother or child to name a few).

but as the parent of 3 kids, i dont see how you could want to kill any child. abortion is allowing you to not take responsibility for your actions (a common theme throughout all aspects of society these days). there are plenty of ways to prevent getting pregnant. use them.

i support the decision. i think most things should be left up to the state. the federal government is just there to keep them in check. the biggest problem that i have with the ruling is the timing. why in the heck did they pick before midterms to do this? you've just given the democrats a major platform and talking point to run on when they had absolutely nothing.

i just dont know how to feel about it. part of me is pro-choice as i think there are situations when it is warranted (incest, rape, life of mother or child to name a few).

but as the parent of 3 kids, i dont see how you could want to kill any child. abortion is allowing you to not take responsibility for your actions (a common theme throughout all aspects of society these days). there are plenty of ways to prevent getting pregnant. use them.

i support the decision. i think most things should be left up to the state. the federal government is just there to keep them in check. the biggest problem that i have with the ruling is the timing. why in the heck did they pick before midterms to do this? you've just given the democrats a major platform and talking point to run on when they had absolutely nothing.
You answered your own question about the timing.

Actually the original intent was for the states to keep the federal government in check. The states were to have more power than the feds.

I know that my POST is way off what this Forum is for. What I am posting is on probably on 99% of all LRH members minds.
If you don't have values for Your GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY and being a Hunter, Conservationist, Shooter. You most likely would not be on this forum and reading my post.

Currently today from the SC Ruling:
Take a look at all the major Companies that -STATED TODAY- are going to give money to women that want to travel for an Abortion to another State. This is because of the ruling on the Supreme Courts Decision moving Abortion to the STATE'S LAW.

Do you see these companies giving any money to the mothers that want to keep their babies which is a God's child and gift to ALL of us. What companies are helping these woman and a child of God?
These companies will help pay women to have an Abortion, but not help a mother with a new born GOD's Creation that needs help to raise the child.

Where is this SOCIETY Going with now we need "Abortion Care" FUNDS and nothing for helping a New Born Child for struggling mothers that want to keep God's creation?

Would you or your sisters & brothers or your parents, grand parents be here if a MOTHER decided to get an Abortion of them.

Take a look at where you spend your money and WOKE Companies.

We are a very sad society and we -Jill & I can only PRAY FOR EVERYONE. Jill and I spent tens of thousands $s to try to have children. The most precious thing in our lives is to bring into this world a new life. We never could have children and it has been a big empty space in our lives.
Maybe all these ABORTION Groups should be looking at having the woman keep the CHILD and after birth if she still does not want it have a family adopt it. There are THOUSANDS of families trying to adopt. Can't do it here in the US- have to go to Russia or China for children.

Does anyone know how hard it is to adopt a child in this Great Country USA? You have to go to other countries and spend tens of thousands dollars.
When in reality you can throw a stone in many small towns and hit a child where you should be able to adopt a needing child. You know why you can't? Because of DEPARTMENT of CHILD SERVICES. This Department has more people government- employed and need to keep children in the system (Foster care) to keep the department operational so everyone gets paid and has benefits that continue until al their lives.. It's Government run!!!

It is Criminal and a SIN what the Child Services does. This department makes it almost impossible to adopt a child so they (Child Services) can keep collecting money from tax payers and keep government jobs. Keep children in the system. You would think that the Child Services Dept would be against abortion so they can get mor children into the system.

People just discard God's creation like throwing out spoiled food. Our School Systems and teaching children to change their biologic sex because of Liberal FADS. The indoctrination of our children has been going on for at least 100 years now.
Only thing I can say is PRAY and keep you Faith.
GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
Len & Jill
Well said Coyote!

30017AB7-FEF9-4371-A3D7-DD99E338B770.jpeg

There are ~62M children since 1977 that are clapping for this ruling. Its a child, not an infection, parasite or sliver. The biggest issue that is the elephant in the room IMO, is provide absolutely FREE contraception to ALL those who do not wish to have a child. I firmly believe in prevention for everyone who chooses to take this position.

As aptly stated, there are still legitimate reasons for an abortion.

So will there be an Insurrection hearing on the assault upon SCOTUS homes?

In my state, California, our Governor, is already fundraising to make abortion part of our constitution. I think I've received at least three (3) text messages from the party expressing outrage at the SCOTUS ruling and trying to raise money off the issue. California used to be such a great state 😕