Sunday hunting in Pennsylvania

I was born and raised until I hit 17 years old then off to the Marine Collage to learn about life. I would come back to PA everynow and then and with limited time wished I could hunt Deer on Sunday with the two week season. Mostly when I wanted to Hunt Chucks in the summer. Hunt Chucks on Friday, Saturday and fish on Sunday.
I had older friends that took Hunting on Sunday Like the Bible for no work on Sunday.
When I moved to GA - WOW - hunt every day and 365 a year. Plus there are seasons for just about anything to hunt!
PA - Open on Sunday!

The Dead South- In Hell I'll Be In Good Company, great song on the youtube 4.09 minutes, if Sunday hunters end up there, by God.

Open up sundays for hunting. If you’re a landowner and don’t want hunting in sundays then don’t allow Sunday hunting.
I tell the Monday fudds this too. Oh if you want to start hunting Monday fine sit out the first two days and start Monday. They don’t receive that well usually.
We all have choices to make why let the government tell us what choices we have to make, we need the right to decide for ourselves.