Success story from one of my students

Barbourcreek

Official LRH Sponsor
LRH Sponsor
Success story from one of our students

Howdy James,

Wanted to say thanks for the Eagle Ballistics app, for the teaching at Barbour Creek and for answering all my questions on my phone calls. All your help ended in great success for me as you can see by the pictures. I had to be prone as we crawled in the last 100 yards or so after walking about 1.5 miles from 13,000' down to 11,380'. Used the Tempest weather meter with the EB app.

Again, I appreciate your help very much in helping me make that shot count. I know it's a chip shot but every shot has its challenges as you know.
trophy pic.jpeg

Last edited:

Howdy James,

Wanted to say thanks for the Eagle Ballistics app, for the teaching at Barbour Creek and for answering all my questions on my phone calls. All your help ended in great success for me as you can see by the pictures. I had to be prone as we crawled in the last 100 yards or so after walking about 1.5 miles from 13,000' down to 11,380'. Used the Tempest weather meter with the EB app.

Again, I appreciate your help very much in helping me make that shot count. I know it's a chip shot but every shot has its challenges as you know.View attachment 602682
WOW THAT'S A BIG GOAT!!!
Would like to have the Buck to breed to our Does.
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are going to need a BIG WALL to mount this one.
Whaere did you Harvest this Trophy?

Howdy James,

Again, I appreciate your help very much in helping me make that shot count. I know it's a chip shot but every shot has its challenges as you know.View attachment 602682
Wow beautiful animal!

Howdy James,

Congratulations!! What a beautiful animal. A hunt of a lifetime 👏🤙