Stuck Case in Chamber

I'd be interested to know what the load was.
I see a yellow box on your bench there. Seeing that it's a 6.5 PRC and your stated velocity is into pressure I'm guessing you are running 156's? What's your barrel length?

I'd be interested to know what the load was.
I see a yellow box on your bench there. Seeing that it's a 6.5 PRC and your stated velocity is into pressure I'm guessing you are running 156's? What's your barrel length?
You are correct. Berger 156s with 59.2 of N565 and .020 OL. This firing is the 3rd firing for brass. When I did a pressure test with virgin brass I took it all the way to 60.1 before I got a hard bolt lift. My virgin brass has a base to shoulder of 1.645. The 2nd fired brass measures 1.653. I bumped shoulder to 1.649 and those load fine. I have some that came out 1.650 and those are the ones I have to put force on bolt to close. I've noticed on those firings I get a hard bolt lift to extract case and my velocity spikes around 20 fps, but yesterday it spiked 43 fps. Barrel length is 26"

That's what can happen when you run a hot load. Something changes. Dirty chamber, hotter weather. Maybe some moisture.