• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SSG 7x300 and SSG 6x47 matching set

Sealesniper

I have 2 SSG rifles for sale. They are a matching set of rifles.

Gun #1 7-300. coated green with SSG brake. Has an ATACR 5-25x56 Gen 2 MOAR-T center illuminated reticle Second Focal Plane. Can be sold with or without optics. With, $4500 without scope and rings, $3000. Bipod and sling not included.

Gun #2 6x47 Lapua. Coated Green with SSG brake. Has a Steiner 3-12x50mm military scope mounted First focal plane. Can be sold with or without optics. With $4500, without scope and rings $3000. Bipod not included.

I am selling these for a buddy, but I can attest for both guns as they were my personal guns. He shot them both, and wanted them both. They are both bug hole shooters. I will look to see if I still have any targets/groups, but that is doubtful.

Some ammo and brass as well as load data will be sold with the guns. No dies are available as I still load for both of these calibers.

If you need more information or pictures, I can get that for you. Can work out a package deal for both guns to one buyer.

I do not have a total round count, but both barrels were broken in properly and are very accurate. I would guess the 7-300 has 150-200 down the tube and the 6x47 right at 200.

Both have Jewel triggers, adjustable B&C stocks, interrupted flutes on Brux barrels. 7/300 has the Defiant/phoenix action and the 6x47 has a Defiant action.

Attachments

• 6mm-47.jpg
    6mm-47.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 74
  • 7mm-300.jpg
    7mm-300.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 71