Spring season is upon us!

brentc

So who's ready?! I know I am. I'm heading north next Thursday for blacks and browns

I'm with ya. took a trip out on PWS last weekend but only saw one set of tracks. Got a few shrimp and a nice yelloweye though. I'm really pushing to get my boat back together so i can make it out in the next weekend or two. PWS is ready to pop and I want to be out there when it does.

I'm with ya. took a trip out on PWS last weekend but only saw one set of tracks. Got a few shrimp and a nice yelloweye though. I'm really pushing to get my boat back together so i can make it out in the next weekend or two. PWS is ready to pop and I want to be out there when it does.

I agree. I can't wait! I packed my bags and loaded up my hunting ammo. 6 more days and I'll be there.

I have a spring blackbear/wolf hunt coming up the 1st of June with Storm Creek Outfitters in Idaho I'm looking forward to.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.