Spotting Scopes

NCstaccato

Hello , new to the forum. I am close to pulling the trigger on a new spotting scope. I'm new to spotting scopes and have been doing a lot of research. I have been looking for a 773 with no luck. I have posted on a couple other sites. I intend to use this scope for benchrest shooting.
I see there is one on the classified section here ( body only). Awaiting my newbie time to reach out.

Right now the Kowa 88 is 500 bucks off which only a couple hundred from the 66. Since weight and size aren't a issue with benchrest shooting , why wouldn't I go bigger. Posting to get the experts opinion.

Thanks

Contact lenses are what works for me. If you can give me a day or two, I'll pull mine out and play with it while wearing my glasses. Then I'll let you know if I come up with something. Assuming nobody else chimes in, would that work?

I did just think of something that might work if contacts aren't an option. I have an adapter that creates an interface between the eyepiece and my phone. It is made for digiscoping. I forget the manufacturer but it's a nice one. Eye relief isn't an issue with that - so it might be an option. I'll get the manufacturer name to you if you are interested.

I have an angled TSN-77 with the 25-60 wide eyepiece and cover. I'm thinking of getting a straight if you are interested. Shoot me a PM.

Dave,

I would be interested. I don't think I have enough post to be able to message yet. Either that or I can't figure it out. Let me know what you wan for it.

I took these pics awhile ago. I had it posted for sale and then decided not to sell. Back on the chopping block.
$2k shipped and insured

Attachments

• IMG_8855.jpeg
    IMG_8855.jpeg
    397.7 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_8856.jpeg
    IMG_8856.jpeg
    210.6 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_8862.jpeg
    IMG_8862.jpeg
    265.7 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_8864.jpeg